90012 - ECHO/PULSE - Publishing notes and audio sessions to the online Livescribe Community (posting a Pencast publicly)
How do I publish my Echo/Pulse notes and audio sessions to the online Livescribe Community (post a Pencast publicly)?
To publish Echo/Pulse notes to the online Community:
- Upload the file to your MyLivescribe account. For help with sending to any connector, including MyLivescribe, please reference 80407 - How do I send (share) my pages and audio using Livescribe Desktop and Livescribe Connect?
- Access your Livescribe Online profile from within Livescribe Desktop (for instructions see 90010 - How do I access Livescribe Online and my personal profile?)
- From 'My Files' in the right sidebar select the file you want to publish.
- You may want to select a "Category:" for your file by clicking on the "Unspecified…" link to the right of your file image. You can also add a "Description:" of your file by clicking the "click to edit…" link to the right of your file image.
- On the left "Sharing Preferences" sidebar click "Make this File Public".
- Now click "Share on our Community".
Your file is now visible for the Livescribe Online community to enjoy!