86310 - ECHO/PULSE - Windows 8 - Cannot send using Connect
Why can't I get any Send options to appear when I try to use Connect?
If you are running Livescribe Desktop on Windows 8 and are right-clicking a file, selecting "Send Page to…" or "Send notebook to…", but are not getting any Send options to appear, then you may need to reinstall Livescribe Desktop in Windows 7 compatibility mode. To do so:
- Download the installer from www.livescribe.com/install to your Windows desktop (or access the folder it downloads to).
- BEFORE INSTALLING, right-click on the installer and select "Properties".
- Select the "Compatibility" tab.
- Under "Compatibility mode" select "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows 7".
- Click "OK".
- Install Livescribe Desktop.
- Run Livescribe Desktop.
You should now be able to see a list of Send options when you right-click on the file and select the "Send Page to…" or "Send notebook to…" options.
If you still have an issue please let us know.