82452 - ECHO/PULSE - Creating Livescribe PDFs from private pencasts posted to Livescribe Online
How do I create Livescribe PDFs from pencasts that are currently posted privately to Livescribe Online?
Below are the steps to create Livescribe PDFs that were previously uploaded to the Echo/Pulse Livescribe Online service privately (for public pencasts, please see 82451 - ECHO/PULSE - Creating Livescribe PDFs from public pencasts posted to Livescribe Online).
You must have access to a Windows or Mac computer to complete these steps.
To save your private pencasts as Livescribe PDF files:
- Access the Echo Community.
- From the top right corner select "Account > Sign In".
- After logging in, click on the blue "MY LIVESCRIBE PENCASTS" button and select the pencasts you want to save on your computer using the selection check boxes.
- Then select the blue "CONVERT PENCASTS" button.
- The conversion process will begin immediately.
- Once complete, click "SAVE PENCASTS" and your pencast(s) will be saved to your computer in a zipped folder.
NOTE: If you get an error converting the online pencasts, please see
93300 - Converting Livescribe Online to Livescribe PDFs displays error message.
To play Livescribe PDFs from a PC or Mac, please see 83301 - LIVESCRIBE+/ECHO/PULSE - Playing/accessing Livescribe PDF notes and audio from a Windows or Mac computer.
To play Livescribe PDFs from an iOS device, please see 83350 - LIVESCRIBE+ - Importing notes and audio saved as Livescribe PDFs.