201 - Mac ED crash when sharing ED-572
Mac ED crash when sharing ED-572
Actually, let's have you try installing the previous version of our desktop software. To do so:
- Close Echo Desktop if it is running.
- Drag the Echo Desktop icon to Trash.
- Click on the link http://www.livescribe.com/downloads/support/LivescribeDesktop_MacOSX_v2.8.4.zip.
- Click on the Download button and click OK.
- In the "Downloads" window a "LivescribeDesktop_MacOSX_v2.8.4" file will appear in a ".zip" format. Double-click it to extract it as a ".dmg" file to your desktop. NOTE: If you do not see a ".zip" file but the file appears with some other file extension (such as ".cpgz" as an example), please see 85912 - Re-associating .zip files with the Mac Archive Utility.
- Double-click the ".dmg" installer file to open it.
- Double-click the Livescribe Software.pkg file and follow the prompts. NOTE: If you get a message that the .pkg file can't be opened, right-click on the installer and select "Open" OR hold down the keyboard "control" key, click on the installer, and select "Open". Then click "Open".
Please let me know if that allows you to right-click > Send to Computer afterwards.