Livescribe+ Android Release Notes
December 11th 2019
Support for the new Livescribe 2020 Planner. Take notes, make plans, track goals and have a digital version with you any time, any day.
- Fixed the issue where Android 10 users were unable to get multiple direct sharing options
- Tuned up the app, made a lot of under the hood improvements to fix crashes and make the app more stable
Continue to help make this app better by reaching out to us with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We skipped version 2.5.11, in order to make both Android and iOS consistent!
August 29th 2019
- App performance on Chromebooks
- Improved messaging to keep users better informed about archiving notebooks, smartpen firmware updates
- Fixed the issue that prevented users from adding a picture to their notes in the 'Feeds' section
- Notes auto-sent to your OneNote account in PNG format will now be embedded as an imageSupport for the new & improved Aegir FW v22.214.171.124
July 25th 2019
- Support for the new & improved Aegir FW v126.96.36.199
- Focus view: Automatically displays active page
- Access to Livescribe's Knowledge base articles directly from the App
- Ability to reach Livescribe CS team directly from the App
- Pencast recording issues faced by Android 9 users
- Tweaked the way Aegir pen connects with the App via Bluetooth to make the whole experience simple, reliable, and easy to use.