WIFI/ECHO/PULSE - Deleting sessions using smartpen
How do I delete sessions using my smartpen?
You can delete an individual session or all of your sessions by following the steps below.
NOTE: Once you delete a session from your smartpen, your paper notes will no longer play back the Paper Replay audio that was associated with that ink. This deletion is permanent. Unless you have transferred the session off of your smartpen (to Evernote for Livescribe wifi smartpens or to Livescribe Desktop for Echo/Pulse smartpens) the session will be lost.
- After turning on your smartpen, double-tap the center of a Menu button in the lower left corner of your notebook and your smartpen should display Main Menu.
- Select Paper Replay. For Livescribe wifi smartpens, tap the down arrow on your Menu button to take you to Applications and then tap right for Paper Replay. For Echo/Pulse smartpens tap down for Paper Replay.
- Tap the right arrow to take you to "Record new session".
- Tap the down arrow to take you to "Play session".
- Tap the down arrow once more to take you to "Delete session".
To delete an individual session:
- Tap the right arrow to access your sessions.
- Use the up and down arrows to select the session you want to delete.
- Tap right for the "Delete session?" prompt.
- Tap right again for the "Session deleted" message that confirms the paper replay file has been removed from your smartpen.
To delete all of your sessions using your smartpen:
- Tap the down arrow once more to take you to "Delete all sessions".
- Tap the right arrow for the "Delete all sessions on smartpen?" prompt.
- Tap right again for the "All sessions deleted" message that confirms that all of the paper replay files have been removed from your smartpen.