20307 - WIFI/ECHO/PULSE - Smartpen Settings menu
How do I access the smartpen Settings menu?
Using the Settings menu, you can change and view settings of the smartpen, including:
Settings - Livescribe wifi smartpens
- List networks
- Forget a network
- Forget all networks
- Manual Configuration
- Select network type
- WPA-Enterprise (EAP-PEAP)
- <network name>
- MAC Address
Assign Home, Shortcut 1, Shortcut 2, Shortcut 3
Recording quality: High, Medium, Low
Erase all content and settings
Pen reset <!!WARNING: completely erases smartpen - all data will be lost,
including notes, audio, and registration information on the
smartpen. This reset cannot be undone!! If you are giving/selling
the pen to someone else you can use this option to un-register the smartpen.
Settings - Echo & Pulse smartpens
High, Medium, Low
Settings - All smartpens
Conference room, Lecture hall, Automatic
Display brightness \
100%, 90%, 75%, 50%, 10%
1-10 (1 is slowest, 10 is fastest)
mm.dd.yy, dd.mm.yy, yy.mm.dd
30 mins, 1hr, 2hrs, 4 hrs
<name given smartpen during registration>
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese,
Japanese, Korean, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Arabic, Portuguese
TIP: In the Settings menu, active options appear with a check-mark on the display.
To access the Settings Menu:
- Double-tap the center of a Menu button (the arrows at the bottom left of your notebook page) to go the Main Menu.
- Tap down until Settings is displayed.
- Tap right to select Settings.
- Tap down and up to scroll through the settings list.
- Tap right to select a setting.
- Tap down and up to scroll through the setting options.
- Tap right to select an option. After activating an option, a confirmation message will scroll across your smartpen display and the active option will have a checkmark beside it in the display.
- Tap left to return to the option setting list to make a different selection.
- Tap left again to return to the option list to select a different option.