WIFI/ECHO/PULSE - Cannot hear audio from smartpen
I cannot hear audio playback from my smartpen.
If you cannot hear audio from your smartpen:
- Turn on your smartpen.
- Unplug your headset if it is plugged in.
- Open your Livescribe notebook to any page and tap the "volume" arrow up button at the bottom of the page. If the smartpen was muted this will deselect the mute.
- Tap on the "record" button at the bottom of your notebook and the display on the smartpen will start as "00:00:00 REC" and will start counting up. If your smartpen does not start recording please reference 28007 - Testing the smartpen optics / force sensing resistor (FSR).
- Write "testing testing testing" on your notebook while saying it out loud.
- Tap the "stop" button at the bottom of your notebook. Now tap on the ink where you wrote "testing, testing, testing". You should hear the recorded audio.
If you still do not hear audio please let us know.