83256 - LIVESCRIBE+ - Using tags and accessing tagged notes (1)
How do I tag notes and then access notes I have tagged?
By using tags you can organize your notes into categories. Currently, there are three categories or "Collections" - Star, Flag and Tag. NOTE: Custom tags are not yet available but are on the feature roadmap.
You can tag your notes by tapping the Star, Flag and Tag icons in your Livescribe 3 notebook while you are writing or recording a pencast.
You can also tag your notes with these categories from within the Livescribe+ app.
To do so:
- Open the note in "Page" or "Pencast" view.
- Tap "Feed" from the options at the top of the note page to access Feed view.
- Tap on the snippet(s) you want to tag (tap "Select" in the upper right to select multiple snippets).
- Tap the chevron icon ( ^ ) at the bottom of the Feed window.
- Select the "Assign Tags" option to tag your snippets.
- Select the tag(s) you want to organize the note with (you can assign multiple tags to a note).
To view your tagged notes:
- Tap on the Menu icon (upper left of the Feed window) to get to the Menu view.
- Under "Collections", tap on "Tagged", "Flagged" or "Favorites" to view your organized notes.