84321 - Assigning notebooks to Livescribe+ for iOS
Why should I and how do I assign notebooks in Livescribe+ for iOS?
Assigning a notebook in the Livescribe+ app for iOS can help with syncing issues when the Livescribe 3 smartpen is either not syncing (even though it is paired with the app - blue LED) or the smartpen has been set to only sync a particular notebook with another app.
To assign a notebook:
- Run Livescribe+.
- Verify the smartpen is paired (if not, tap the "Device Pairing" button on the opening page of your Livescribe 3 notebook to put your pen back into pairing mode and restart Livescribe+).
- Tap the pen icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on "Assigned Notebooks >".
- Tap "Assign notebook to Livescribe+".
- Using the smartpen, tap on a page in the notebook you want to assign to Livescribe+.
- Tap "Yes" in the app to confirm.
If you still have a problem syncing after doing this, please see 88000 - LIVESCRIBE+ - Smartpen not pairing/syncing with Livescribe+.